Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 206



Tracklist:

1. bis - We Love John Peel
2. Dr & The Crippens - Peely Backwards
3. The Hepburns - You Must Have Had It All
4. Unsane - HLL
5. The Auteurs - After Murder Park
6. Terry Edwards & The Scapegoats - Sick Thru Drink
7. Trixie's Big Red Motorbike - Whatever Happened To The Treetops
8. Calexico - Not Even Stevie Nicks
9. Clinic - Lester Young
10. The Pretty Things - Turn My Head
11. pragVEC - Laugh
12. Murry the Hump - One Fine Day
13. The March Violets - 1-2-I Love You
14. Eton Crop - Harry Nelson Pillsbury
15. Leatherface - In My Life
16. Slowdive - Golden Hair
17. Ladytron - Discotraxx
18. Back Door - Blakey Jones
19. Mercury Rev - Boys Peel Out
20. Appliance - Navigating the Nursery Slopes
21. Secret Affair - I'm Not Free (But I'm Cheap)
22. Sounds of Life - Morning Light
23. Plastikman - Helikoptor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members