Thursday 17 March 2022

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 199



Tracklist:

1. Elastica - Vaseline
2. The Beat - Big Shot
3. The Higsons - I Don't Want To Live With Monkeys
4. Shillelagh Sisters - Romp and Stomp
5. The Boothill Foot Tappers - Long White Robe
6. The Frantic Elevators - I'm Not To See Her
7. Hefner - You Need A Mess Of Help (To Stand Alone)
8. Helen and the Horns - Freight Train
9. Yip Yip Coyote - Pioneer Girl
10. Half Man Half Biscuit - Epiphany
11. The Birthday Party - Loose
12. Cranebuilders - Now I Hear You
13. Vitus Dance - I'm In Control (I Think)
14. Gang of Four - History's Bunk
15. Moose - Orange Peel
16. So You Think You're A Cowboy - Don't Come Back / I Don't Need You
17. The Selecter - Street Feeling
18. Roy Harper - I'll See You Again
19. Centry - Rebirth
20. Eton Crop - Trivialities
21. Senser - What's Going On
22. Plone - Sunday Laid Moo
23. Laibach - Krvoprelitje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members