Monday 2 October 2017

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 110



Tracklist:

1. Maher Shalal Hash Baz - Ferry Boat
2. The Skodas - Dog
3. Out On Blue Six - Johnny
4. Period Pains - Ex-Boyfriend
5. Erase Errata - Ease On Over
6. Shonen Knife - Watchin' Girl
7. The Gymslips - Drink Problem
8. Rubella Ballet - Slant and Slide
9. The Raincoats - Using My Eyes
10. Lush - Breeze
11. Frank Chickens - Japanese Rumba
12. pragVEC - Hijack
13. Pink Industry - I've Lost My Mind
14. Moe Tucker - Too Shy
15. The Mo-dettes - Bitter Truth
16. Babes In Toyland - Mother
17. PJ Harvey - Oh My Lover
18. Hole - Drown Soda
19. Send No Flowers - Days of Rage
20. Bongwater - You Don't Love Me Yet
21. Malaria - How Do You Like My New Dog?
22. Au Pairs - We're So Cool
23. The Slits - In The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members