Friday 21 May 2021

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 186



Tracklist:

1. Primal Scream - Subterranean
2. The Jesus and Mary Chain - Psycho Candy
3. The Nightingales - Joking Apart
4. Hot Water - Boxer
5. The Shop Assistants - Fixed Grin
6. The Quads - I Know You Know
7. The Wedding Present - Give My Love To Kevin
8. Lene Lovich - One In A Million
9. Voodoo Queens - Chocolate Eyes
10. Half Man Half Biscuit - Twenty Four Hour Garage People
11. Uzeda - Save My Snakes
12. The Tearjerkers - I'm Sorry
13. Decoration - 86 TVs
14. Age of Chance - The Going Going Gone Man
15. The Mo-dettes - Bedtime Stories
16. The Twinsets - Stranded in the Jungle
17. Eton Crop - It's My Dog, Maestro
18. Ruts DC - Different View
19. Kenickie - Acetone
20. Fabulous Poodles - Mr Mike
21. Rooney - Time Of Day
22. Positive Noise - Down There
23. ballboy - Sex Is Boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members