Wednesday 26 October 2016

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 85



Tracklist:

1. Ivor Cutler - In The Chestnut Tree
2. God Is My Co-Pilot - 2 Meats
3. Happy Flowers - I Dropped My Ice Cream Cone
4. John Cooper Clarke - Spilt Beans
5. pragVEC - Toast
6. Shonen Knife - Flying Jelly Attack
7. Jacob's Mouse - Fridge
8. Syd Barrett - Baby Lemonade
9. The Chefs - I'll Go Too
10. The Cherry Boys - Kardomah Café
11. The Meteors - Meat Is Meat
12. Christians In Search Of Filth - Fast Food
13. Robert Wyatt - Soup Song
14. 14 Iced Bears - Spangle
15. Half Man Half Biscuit - Asparagus Next Left
16. The Chevalier Brothers - Coco Beans
17. Squeeze - All Fed Up
18. Family - Drown In Wine
19. Dr Feelgood - Sugar Shaker
20. The Mekons - Beetroot
21. Kitchens of Distinction - Four Men
22. The Count Bishops - I Want Candy
23. Th' Faith Healers - Coffee Commercial Couples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members