Monday 23 May 2016

Best of Peel Sessions Vol 60



Tracklist:

1. The Mummies - Babba Diddy Baby
2. Dr Feelgood - I Don't Mind
3. The Downliners Sect - Talking About You
4. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - You Belong To Me
5. Whirlwind - Nervous Breakdown
6. The Flaming Stars - Tubs Twist
7. The Frames - Stingray
8. Dick Dale - Jesse
9. Thee Hypnotics - Let's Get Naked
10. The Chevalier Brothers - Fat Like That
11. Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - All I Got Is Gone
12. The Fuzztones - Cinderella
13. The Pop Rivets - Going Nowhere
14. Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - I Believe My Time Ain't Long
15. Gallon Drunk - Drag '91
16. The John Dummer Blues Band - After Hours
17. Louisiana Red - I Walked All Night Long
18. 22-20s - Devil In Me
19. The Rezillos - I Can't Stand My Baby
20. Billy Boy Arnold - Goin' Away Baby
21. The Janitors - Booga Dang Thang
22. The Immortal Lee County Killers - Cool Driver
23. Son House - My Good Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members